The Dialogue of Civilizations Research Institute is an international think tank created in 2016 with offices in Berlin, Vienna and Moscow.
The Dialogue of Civilizations Research Institute is an independent platform for dialogue that brings together diverse perspectives from the developed and the developing worlds in a non-confrontational and constructive spirit.
As Chief Operations Officer Katerina was responsible for:
- the creation of an international group of NGOs and operational management of the global think tank;
- building an international team of over 50 experts and researchers, representing 12 nationalities and cultures;
- engagement of the key managers and wide network of remote researchers;
- management of financial operations and human resources;
- fundraising for the group; supervisory board assistance and donor relations.